Sunday, May 16, 2010

MORE AMP 150 Winners!!

Well, technically not more ... I didn't happen to acquire additional gift cards. What did happen, gentle reader, was that only one out of the three gift cards were spoken for. And given that I gave a one week time limit on claiming the cards, here I am in the interesting position to pick two new winners from the list of already submitted (and closed, by the way) comments on the original posting for the giveaway. As a reminder, there were 41 comments from which to choose. In the original drawing, comments number 5, 25, and 32 were selected. Sarah, commenter number 5, snagged her card within a day of me publishing my results. Hopefully, the next two winners will dutifully claim their cards. Like before, they will have one week from today, so Sunday, 5/23/10 at exactly midnight.

Just like last time, I have employed the use of random.org to pick our two new winners. And they are (drum roll please) ...

1) Comment #23 - Iya -- CLAIMED!!

2) Comment #13 - BONNIE K -- CLAIMED!!

Once again, simply shoot me off an email to my address and tell me how you'd like me to get the cards to you and I'll be happy to take care of it sooner rather than later. Congratulations on our two new winners and I hope they have a great time and a great meal at AMP 150 soon.

3 comments:

BONNIE K said...

Yay! I never win anything! I sent you an email with my address. Thank you!

AmyInAkron said...

Congrats again!! :)

Tino said...

I hope all of the winners enjoy their respective meals at AMP 150. If you feel like it, let me know what you thought after everything is said and done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails